Thursday 19 November 2015

What are some tips for getting the most out of the affiliated Forum each day?

 It is very important that affiliates who are skeptical and doubtful about the usefulness of Affiliation forum are given some clarification. I have couple of tips to offer here about the value of forum as it has been to me. 
1. I gain a lot of added knowledge, wisdom and insights from the points shared at the forum concerning issues of concern. I click on the issues that interest me, and I scan through the information shared. Sometimes, if I feel that I have something valuable to contribute, then I do so. These Ideas and experienced shared at the forum are very useful and helpful indeed. 
2. At times, I give thumbs up to the comments and statements posted. I try my best to at least encourage those who put up the posts by adding thumbs up sign to their post. This thumb up sign is a way of appreciating the efforts of the author of the post. In so doing, we are also encouraging them to contribute more to the forum. They (authors of the posts) need to feel that their efforts in providing needed support at the forum are not vain effort. We value and appreciated them indeed. 
3. The third point is very important to those who are particularly handicapped in English. The forum has created an avenue for those country grouping to get into their country groups, or language groupings and share with those who are seeking help but cannot communicate well in English. Their country affiliates who have been long enough in affiliation and have essential knowledge and experience to share and answer questions can contribute meaningfully to their fellow countrymen and women. Say for example for those of us in Kenya, we are able to get into the KCC Kenyan forum and share there in Kenya way of business. We in so doing have helped many and consolidated our affiliates to have a strong  affiliates base and have revived those who were not so very active at all here in Kenya . Though Kenya is ranked 10 in the world, we hope this rating will improve in the future as we help clear some doubt and skepticism in many, so they can realize their respective dreams of life through affiliation. Affiliation is not hoax, its real man! 
4. I feel particularly encouraging when I have a thumb up sign besides the posts that I post in the forum. It shows that others value my comments and like it. When I see this thumb up sign, it encourages me on to share all the more and contribute meaningfully in the forum. 
5. I get more practical realities at the forum as affiliates share about their experiences. Its reality that matters more to me than anything else. I can load myself up with all the latest state of the art theories that intellectual materials can offer me, but if those theories are not practically viable, then they are practically useless to me. 
6. When we help answer the problems and questions of fellow affiliates at the forum, we help them grow. And the more they grow and become successful, they intend share their knowledge and experiences to their down line. It’s a chain reaction that can viral and spin exponentially. The more they grow, the more affiliation grows and in return we are able to share a bigger share of the cake in terms of commission, and other benefits. 
These are what I can offer in the meantime and I sincerely hope that these tips have shed some light and broaden our horizons about the usefulness of affiliation forum. 
All the best and long live in affiliation

One of the best knowledge based tools for our SFI and TripleClicks business is the forum that was created for the SFI affiliates. 
The easiest way to learn new things is to read all you can and our forum has posts listed that can answer almost every question you could come up with when needing an answer to something that has you stumped. 

I would like to say that even if there were no points awarded for visiting the forum daily I would still visit the forum 3 or 4 times a day. If you are visiting the forum just for the single VersaPoint each day then that is all you will gain from using the forum – 1 point 
To gain the most from the forum each day I purposely look for posts that will help me in building my SFI and TripleClicks business. When I find some new information that will help me or my team in having better success in what I am doing I will copy the information and put it in a file using windows. When I copy the post I will include who wrote the post and the link in where to find it again if needed. 
I have the same category listing as SFI forum does so I will put the new copied post in the same category in my files this makes it easy for me to refer to it when I need to. By doing this I am creating a fantastic knowledge base that I can continue to learn from, at my own pace, without having to log in. 
You can gain a lot more from the forum when you personally answer someone else’s questions. After answering their question scroll to the bottom of the page and select the “Subscribe to this thread” button. 
When subscribed to a thread that you have answered you will get the answers sent directly to you from other affiliates who answered the same questions. By doing this you could find easier or better ways to have gotten your answer across. And you will see if other people agreed with you or if they posted a helpful criticizing reply. 
This action has helped me tremendously in answering questions in the forum and in ASK SC answers as well. 
Visit the forum for knowledge and to share what you have learned, your new knowledge will pay you dividends for the rest of your life. Knowledge is power that is paid back in income. 
Isn’t it worth so much more than earning just one VersaPoint? 


No comments:

Post a Comment